Update Your Existing Application
To revise your online application or to apply your existing application to new Eckerd College postings, please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://eckerd.myexacthire.com/application_login.php
- If you have logged in before, enter your email address and password. If you have not logged in before or you have forgotten your password, select the "Click here to request your password" link and enter the email address that you used when you applied. The system will then validate the email address against yours and either 1) send you your password by email or 2) tell you that the email address could not be verified.
- Once you receive your password, use the login screen to access the system and edit your application.
- Make any necessary updates to your personal information. To apply for new jobs, just go to the section under Personal Information that lists the jobs for which you are applying. Go to the next blank line and select the appropriate job from the drop-down menu, then click "Continue to Next Page."
- Answer any required questions, and then submit your revised application.
NOTE: Please be aware if you submit more than one application (rather than just updating a single existing application to apply for additional positions), than on future visits you will only be able to modify the most recently updated application. For example, if you have submitted two separate applications using the same email address, then you will only be able to update the most recently updated application of the two.